Pride of Salem
Sourced from Salem, Tamil Nadu, India – this turmeric is one of the most powerful spices and Ayurveda’s favorite ingredients. The bright yellow spice is high in Curcumin content (>3%) and gives an earthy taste with citrusy bitterness and a pinch of pepper.
It is also called Haldi in India and is used as a go-to fix for several health problems and minor cuts. It is a strong antioxidant and powerful anti-inflammatory agent.
- A staple ingredient in every Indian dish.
- Add a pinch of turmeric to milk and other dishes to get a delectable taste and destroy any bacteria.
- Used in cosmetics for color and anti-bacterial properties.
- Curcumin helps to improve the memory of an Alzheimer’s patient.
- The anti-inflammatory property provides great relief from arthritic pain.
- Turmeric activates the gallbladder to produce bile and instantly makes the digestive system efficient, lessens the effect of bloating and gas.
- The natural antiseptic and antibacterial properties make it a special agent to treat cuts and infections. Can be applied raw and directly on the skin.
- Helps to stimulate the immune system.
Why SDP Mart?
We supply the food you wish existed – pure like nature, highly nutritious, zero additives, non-GMO, and directly sourced from the farmers. We bring to your plate the traditional foods directly from the farmers in a way you will love to eat it.